Worn Again Technologies has developed an innovative chemical recycling process for plastics and end of use polyester and cotton textiles, with the backing of one of the world’s best-known fashion retailers and a major global engineering firm.
Worn Again has developed a Pioneer Member Engagement programme for brands/retailers and manufacturers with an interest to engage in Worn Again’s technology developments, pre-industrialisation, and to gain preferential access to early outputs from industrial plants. The programme is initially intended as a 2 year project, but there is scope for extending this into a second phase.
Skills and Experience
The role will require someone who has:
- Experience working with leading clothing brands, supply chains circular/sustainable industries.
- An understanding of supply chains, sourcing, and logistics, preferably in the clothing and apparel industry.
- Proven work experience as a sales account manager or executive, with an ability to deliver an excellent customer experience
- The ability to problem solve, see opportunities, marshal resources and create value.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with strong business acumen.
- Ability to engage with and build relations with Pioneer Members.
- Ability to project manage and drive effective execution of projects on time with the right level of engagement.
- Organisation/administration skills with the ability to prioritise and manage different tasks at the same time.
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS office
- Desire to be part of a dynamic and nimble team and to take initiative.
- A self starter and risk taking attitude with flexibility and adaptability with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Role and responsibilities
- Support engagement with existing and potential brands and manufacturing Pioneer Members.
- Develop programme plan and timeline (focus on the initial 2 year period), and support execution of key programme activities.
- Identification of other engagement options or opportunities working with brands and manufacturers.
- Liaise with WA communications team on PR/communications with Pioneer Members, ensuring compliance with Worn Again marketing guidelines
- Maintain engagement with Pioneer Brands through Worn Again CRM systems and execute required follow-up.
- (Further detail shared in advance of interviews).
The position is full time and will require some expected travel. The expected start date is early-mid Feb 2019 and salary will be commensurate with the experience. The deadline for applications is 23rd January.
Please send cv’s and letters of interest to: Cyndi.email@example.com