Laboratory Technician (m-w-d)
Circular Recycling of Mixed-Textiles to Polyester (PET) and Cellulose at Worn Again
About Worn Again Worn Again was born out of a vision to eliminate textile waste and create a world where resources are kept in a constant cycle.
Challenge: Thousands of tons of textiles still end up in landfills and combustion plants worldwide every year. Currently, less than 1% of used textiles are recycled, but demand is increasing.
Solution Our cutting-edge recycling technology can separate, clean and extract polyester and cotton from end-of-life textiles and polyester packaging to produce virgin polyester and cotton. Information can be found at www.wornagain.ch
Role Worn Again is looking for a laboratory technician to routinely perform various analyses at our new demonstration plant, built in Winterthur. Duties also include maintenance and calibration of test equipment used.
Profile You should enjoy working in an international and dynamic team and have the appropriate skillset:
- Completed training as laboratory technician (EFZ) and at least 3 years of professional experience
- Flexible and collaborative approach to challenges
- Independent, reliable and structured way of working
- Experience with GPC, IR, ICP-MS or IV is an advantage
- Fluent English and German language skills
- Experience in Switzerland is a plus
- Enjoy flat hierarchies with concise decision-making paths
- Be part of the revolutionary change in textile recycling
- Competitive salary package and stock options from Worn Again
- 100% position, morning and afternoon shift is planned
- A work permit in Switzerland is required for this position.
Start date and location from Q4 / 2024 in Winterthur, Schweiz
Information and application to email@example.com