Control Engineer (m-w-d)
Circular Recycling of Mixed-Textiles to Polyester (PET) and Cellulose at Worn Again
About Worn Again Worn Again was born out of a vision to eliminate textile waste and create a world where resources are kept in a constant cycle.
Challenge: Thousands of tons of textiles still end up in landfills and combustion plants worldwide every year. Currently, less than 1% of used textiles are recycled, but demand is increasing.
Solution Our cutting-edge recycling technology can separate, clean and extract polyester and cotton from end-of-life textiles and polyester packaging to produce virgin polyester and cotton. Information can be found at www.wornagain.ch
Role Worn Again is looking for a control engineer who will take responsibility of the plant (Siemens) control systems and leading the automation of our new demonstration plant in Winterthur.
Profile You should enjoy working in an international dynamic team and have the appropriate skillset:
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering, automation engineering, process control engineering, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in controlling and automating complex processes, especially in chemical or related fields
- A flexible, creative and collaborative approach to problem-solving
- The ability to work independently, meet project deadlines, and a strong appetite for learning.
- Fluent English and German language skills
- Experience in Switzerland is a plus
- Enjoy flexible working hours and flat hierarchies with concise decision-making paths
- Be part of the revolutionary change in textile recycling
- Competitive salary package and stock options from Worn Again
- 100% position
- A work permit in Switzerland is required for this position.
Start date and location January 2024 in Winterthur, Schweiz
Information and application to firstname.lastname@example.org